Eagles tackle Jason Peters arrested in La.
SHREVEPORT, La. (AP) - Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters is free on $628 bond after being arrested in Shreveport., La., for violating the city's loud music ordinance and resisting arrest.
Police spokesman Bill Goodin said Monday that Peters refused to show his driver's license after police stopped him Saturday night because of the volume of music coming from his vehicle. The charge of resisting arrest was added because of Peters' refusal to show his license.
Peters was a Pro Bowl selection this year, but did not play because of injuries.
- Titans owner promises NFL will play in 2011
- Bills to host QB Cam Newton in pre-draft visit
- NFL players: Lockout causing 'irreparable harm'
- NY judge limits NFL in workers comp cases
- APNewsBreak: Former NFL players join lockout fight
- Vick co-defendant returned to prison for 11 months
- USA Football to study injuries
- Boxing, soccer among ways NFL players keeping busy
- Eagles tackle Jason Peters arrested in La.
- NFL Draft Compensatory Picks List
- Panthers get 3 compensatory draft picks
- Report: Tressel forwarded emails to QB's mentor
- Report: Tressel sent emails to QB's mentor
- Packers DE Jolly arrested on drug charge again
- Ex-NFL player gets 5 years for probation violation
- Giants, Bills, Panthers, Jets change ticket plans
- Metrodome roof replacement begins
- Cleveland Browns fan sues over NFL lockout
- Metrodome roof replacement to begin Friday
- AP Source: Giants QB Manning welcomes daughter
- Lions QB Stafford tweets that he's throwing again
- NFL players conclude meetings, await court date
- Parcells no longer with Dolphins, will help ESPN
- Rams will not hire QBs coach
- Eagles Hall of Famer Bednarik hospitalized
- Judge puts ex-Cowboy Eugene Lockhart behind bars
- Difficult welcome to NFL for new coaches
- Judge could put ex-Cowboy Lockhart behind bars
- Air Force disciplines pilots for low Iowa flyover
- Former players Flutie, Kelly recall 18-game grind