Bills to host QB Cam Newton in pre-draft visit
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - The Buffalo Bills will host former Auburn quarterback Cam Newton in what will be the Heisman Trophy winner's best chance to make a final impression on a team with the No. 3 pick in next month's NFL draft.
Coach Chan Gailey confirmed the player will spend Tuesday at the team's facility in what will be Newton's fourth - and longest - visit with the Bills.
Gailey considers this meeting as potentially having the most impact on him, because he'll get to spend the entire day getting to know Newton. Gailey spoke after addressing Bills season ticket holders at a downtown ballroom on Monday.
Though the Bills have numerous needs to address following a 4-12 season, they haven't ruled out selecting a quarterback with their first pick.
- Titans owner promises NFL will play in 2011
- Bills to host QB Cam Newton in pre-draft visit
- NFL players: Lockout causing 'irreparable harm'
- NY judge limits NFL in workers comp cases
- APNewsBreak: Former NFL players join lockout fight
- Vick co-defendant returned to prison for 11 months
- USA Football to study injuries
- Boxing, soccer among ways NFL players keeping busy
- Eagles tackle Jason Peters arrested in La.
- NFL Draft Compensatory Picks List
- Panthers get 3 compensatory draft picks
- Report: Tressel forwarded emails to QB's mentor
- Report: Tressel sent emails to QB's mentor
- Packers DE Jolly arrested on drug charge again
- Ex-NFL player gets 5 years for probation violation
- Giants, Bills, Panthers, Jets change ticket plans
- Metrodome roof replacement begins
- Cleveland Browns fan sues over NFL lockout
- Metrodome roof replacement to begin Friday
- AP Source: Giants QB Manning welcomes daughter
- Lions QB Stafford tweets that he's throwing again
- NFL players conclude meetings, await court date
- Parcells no longer with Dolphins, will help ESPN
- Rams will not hire QBs coach
- Eagles Hall of Famer Bednarik hospitalized
- Judge puts ex-Cowboy Eugene Lockhart behind bars
- Difficult welcome to NFL for new coaches
- Judge could put ex-Cowboy Lockhart behind bars
- Air Force disciplines pilots for low Iowa flyover
- Former players Flutie, Kelly recall 18-game grind