Sore Spurs: Parker, Ginobili, Duncan all sidelined
SAN ANTONIO (AP) - Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan are all injured and the San Antonio Spurs don't know when they'll be back.
None of San Antonio's Big 3 will play Monday night against Portland. Parker is out with a left knee contusion and Ginobili won't play after injuring his left quad in Sunday's loss at Memphis.
Duncan missed his fourth game since spraining his ankle a week ago. Coach Gregg Popovich said before tipoff Monday that he hoped some of his stars would return before this weekend.
Forward Antonio McDyess is also out with a lower back contusion.
In all, the NBA-best Spurs will be down four starters against the Trail Blazers.
- Kings owner critical of Sacramento city government
- Kirilenko's time in Utah could be winding down
- Wizards-Jazz, Box
- Trail Blazers-Spurs, Box
- Magic-Knicks, Box
- 76ers-Bulls, Box
- NBA Capsules
- Celtics-Pacers, Box
- Bucks-Bobcats, Box
- Sore Spurs: Parker, Ginobili, Duncan all sidelined
- Nelson out, Redick's injury 'problematic'
- Bobcats without Kwame Brown against Bucks
- Little hype for James' Cleveland visit
- LeBron James going home - again
- Anthony calls game 'almost a must win' for Knicks
- NBA Calendar
- Miami's 'Big 3' put together historic stat night
- Mavericks-Suns, Box
- Hornets-Lakers, Box
- Wizards-Warriors, Box
- Trail Blazers-Thunder, Box
- NBA Capsules
- Celtics-Timberwolves, Box
- Rockets-Heat, Box
- Spurs-Grizzlies, Box
- Hawks-Cavaliers, Box
- Rondo scratched with finger injury
- Cavs' Hall of Fame announcer Tait returns
- Hawks guard Johnson out with sprained thumb
- New lineups the only constant for Pistons