Bobcats without Kwame Brown against Bucks
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) - The Charlotte Bobcats will be without starting center Kwame Brown against Andrew Bogut and the Milwaukee Bucks.
Coach Paul Silas says Brown left the team after shootaround Monday to go to Georgia to be with his sick daughter. With backup center Joel Przybilla also still out with a sore knee, Tyrus Thomas will start and tangle with Bogut in his return after missing two games with bruised ribs.
The Bobcats are expected to have forward Stephen Jackson despite him missing shootaround with an illness. Backup point guard Shaun Livingston is also slowed by a twisted ankle.
The Bobcats entered the night trailing eighth-place Indiana by one game for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.
- Kings owner critical of Sacramento city government
- Kirilenko's time in Utah could be winding down
- Wizards-Jazz, Box
- Trail Blazers-Spurs, Box
- Magic-Knicks, Box
- 76ers-Bulls, Box
- NBA Capsules
- Celtics-Pacers, Box
- Bucks-Bobcats, Box
- Sore Spurs: Parker, Ginobili, Duncan all sidelined
- Nelson out, Redick's injury 'problematic'
- Bobcats without Kwame Brown against Bucks
- Little hype for James' Cleveland visit
- LeBron James going home - again
- Anthony calls game 'almost a must win' for Knicks
- NBA Calendar
- Miami's 'Big 3' put together historic stat night
- Mavericks-Suns, Box
- Hornets-Lakers, Box
- Wizards-Warriors, Box
- Trail Blazers-Thunder, Box
- NBA Capsules
- Celtics-Timberwolves, Box
- Rockets-Heat, Box
- Spurs-Grizzlies, Box
- Hawks-Cavaliers, Box
- Rondo scratched with finger injury
- Cavs' Hall of Fame announcer Tait returns
- Hawks guard Johnson out with sprained thumb
- New lineups the only constant for Pistons